Making sure that industrial processes run safely, efficiently and without interruption is an ongoing challenge! Are you ready to take it on?
Sitech offers an exciting career for school-leavers, graduates and experienced professionals who share our passion for technology, customer service and the satisfaction of achieving results that exceed expectations.
Working at Sitech means:
- Variety. You’ll be helping to provide our customers with a comprehensive range of specialist services, involving everything from process installation, maintenance and optimisation, industrial safety and environmental care to infrastructure management, advice on manufacturing challenges and expert assistance in complying with regulations and applying for permits.
- Experience. You’ll gain valuable experience with many different types of customers, from small, dynamic start-ups to major multinationals, such as DSM, OCI Nitrogen, Sabic and Sekisui.
- Growth. You’ll receive extensive support in growing both professionally and personally.
- Environment. You’ll be living in pleasant surroundings, close to the beautiful rolling landscape of Limburg and vibrant historic cities like Maastricht and Aachen, with favourable house prices and easy road, rail and air access to the rest of Europe.
Working at Sitech also means excellent terms of employment:
- An attractive salary and benefits package (including holiday pay, annual bonus, performance bonus, collective health insurance and pension contribution)
- Flexible working hours
- At least 32 days of paid holiday leave per year
- Generous training and personal development facilities.
For more information about working with Sitech Services and any current vacancies, please contact our HRM department via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 46 4762157.